Advent Software has launched a new service and a new product: Advent University, a re-branding of a series of programs that teaches clients about Advent products, and MyAdvent, a browser-based portal that lets clients see Advent information in summarized form.
Advent University is the new name for Advent’s roster of instructor-led classes on the use of Advent programs. For the first time, the classes will be offered in New York and Chicago as well as at Advent headquarters in San Francisco.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground