Jefferies ITG plans to introduce the ability to route orders from its Quantex system to the trading desks of two over-the counter market-makers. The development follows reports that rival broker Lynch Jones & Ryan plans to offer its customers OTC securities order-routing to New York-based Herzog, Heine, Geduld Inc. (IMT, April 17).
Jefferies and LJR both claim to be agency brokers--firms trading purely on behalf of their clients. But Jefferies also offers customers what it calls "client
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain