CHICAGO--Northern Trust is rolling out a Web-based reporting tool to at least 40 of its 300 institutional clients. Called Fund Analytics, the system is designed for institutional clients of the Chicago bank's $1.2 trillion custodial division and $229 billion asset management group, including plan sponsors, endowments and insurance companies.
Fund Analytics extends the reporting function Northern Trust's analysts and portfolio managers have had since the beginning of the year through the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground