Switzerland's Zurich Kantonal Bank has just gone into production with the Investment Advisor 2.1 system (INA) from Zurich-based data systems provider In-Ex-Sys. The installation is taking place after an eight-month pilot test of the system, and it is being used to support the building of portfolios for investment clients. Ultimately, the bank plans to use the software to develop a bank-wide investment strategy.
The bank is using the system as a tool in the general investment advice process to
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain