Switzerland's Zurich Kantonal Bank has just gone into production with the Investment Advisor 2.1 system (INA) from Zurich-based data systems provider In-Ex-Sys. The installation is taking place after an eight-month pilot test of the system, and it is being used to support the building of portfolios for investment clients. Ultimately, the bank plans to use the software to develop a bank-wide investment strategy.
The bank is using the system as a tool in the general investment advice process to
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1