WAYNE, PA--InvestorForce.com, formerly Plan Sponsor Exchange, is to provide online conferencing and communication facilities to registered users of its website.
The website, which changed its name from plansponsorexchange.com in March (see IMT 13 March 2000) provides a database of fund managers and also a mechanism for plan sponsors or fund trustees to issue request for proposals (RFPs).
InvestorForce has teamed up with WebEx, based on San Jose, CA to provide the communications software for
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground