Market Broadcasting Corp. and Market News Service have rolled out PC Trader, a real-time, dynamically updated, fixed-income news and quote service delivered via the Internet. PC Trader provides news from MNS, quotes from Govpx and analysis from MMS International. The service is geared primarily towards individual investors and small institutional investors.
Bob Jones, chairman of both MBC and MNS, and founder and former chairman of MMS, says that PC Trader provides "the average Joe" with real
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers