BERKELEY, Calif.-- Analytics soft ware vendor Barra Inc. is on the prowl for a new chief executive. The company announced it had signed an executive search firm to help find it a new leader, as its current chief executive, An drew Rudd, who co-founded the firm in 1975, plans to focus strictly upon his duties as chairman.
Rudd says he will remain involved with the firm, and since he is still only 49, is not planning to retire, but he needs a chief executive to focus on Barra's day-to-day
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground