BOSTON--TenFold plans to enhance and broaden its product line over the next year, says president Michele McGovern. That vision ultimately includes providing portfolio accounting and performance measurement solutions, she says. In fact, TenFold is currently looking for an existing portfolio accounting system vendor interested in partnering on a next-generation solution.
TenFold continues to build on its purchase of the Longview Group and recently rolled out an upgraded version of its core prod
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1