Looking to distinguish its performance measurement product development unit, Thomson Investment Software (TIS), a division of Thomson Financial Services Inc. (TFS), announced earlier this month that the Cadence Group would henceforth be known as the Performance Services Group. The name change is the latest in a series of adjustments the specialized group--which has some 35 staff members--has undergone in the past several months.
Cadence was originally managed by TIS's sister company, Rockvil
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution