Looking to distinguish its performance measurement product development unit, Thomson Investment Software (TIS), a division of Thomson Financial Services Inc. (TFS), announced earlier this month that the Cadence Group would henceforth be known as the Performance Services Group. The name change is the latest in a series of adjustments the specialized group--which has some 35 staff members--has undergone in the past several months.
Cadence was originally managed by TIS's sister company,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground