BURLINGTON, Mass. – Charles River Development has begun providing its buy-side clients access to algorithmic trading services from Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) and Morgan Stanley through version 7.2 its Charles River Investment Management System (Charles River IMS).
Charles River IMS users can now place and execute trades with CSFB’s Advanced Execution Services (AES) and Morgan Stanley’s Benchmark Execution Strategies (MS-BXS) to minimise market impact and improve performance.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground