SUMMIT, N.J.--Reuters' Lipper Inc. subsidiary revised its definitions of fund groupings to better track the actual investment styles funds follow. The revisions became available on Lipper's Web site and clients of the Lipper Analytical New Applications, or LANA, services in early June.
Company president Simon Thomson says the new categories will be distributed alongside the old ones to institutional users of the LANA services through the summer, and will be distributed to media outlets such
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers