SUMMIT, N.J.--Reuters' Lipper Inc. subsidiary revised its definitions of fund groupings to better track the actual investment styles funds follow. The revisions became available on Lipper's Web site and clients of the Lipper Analytical New Applications, or LANA, services in early June.
Company president Simon Thomson says the new categories will be distributed alongside the old ones to institutional users of the LANA services through the summer, and will be distributed to media outlets such a
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1