Barra Inc.'s revenues were up 16 percent for the fiscal year ending March 31, to $51.8 million, while net income grew just six percent, totaling $4 million. However, in the fourth quarter, the vendor's recent trend of lagging profits turned around: net income grew by 27 percent, to $1.2 million, while revenues increased by 20 percent, to $13.8 million.
In its earnings report, Barra said this was the "fourth consecutive quarter of record revenues." It was also the first quarter in many in
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain