WINDSOR, Conn.--With the acquisition of Hedgeware Inc. completed, SS&C Technologies is focusing on adapting the user interface for that company's newest product across its SS&C product line, says president and chief executive, Bill Stone.
Hedgeware, which had been based in Mt. Kisco, N.Y., had two key products. The original one, also called Hedgeware, is a portfolio management system for hedge funds, the same market served by SS&C's Total Return. Currently there are 80 users of the system.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground