NEW YORK--Algorithmics and Moody's Risk Manage- ment Services (MRMS) have announced plans to develop integrated portfolio products that will help assess and manage portfolio credit risk.
Moody's and Algorithmics will connect Moody's suite of Riskcalc default prediction models to Portfolio Credit Risk Engine, Algorithmics' credit portfolio analysis software. Because the engine estimates portfolio credit risk at the enterprise level, it consistently aggregates banking and stochastic trading
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground