At press time, Dow Jones & Co.'s quarterly financial statement revealed that revenues form the vendors financial information services segment increased 13.1 percent compared with the same period last year. The financial information services segment comprises sales of Dow Jones Telerate products and services, as well as Dow Jones' financial news services.
First quarter revenues for the segment were $2M.3 million, compared with $207 million for the same period in 1994. The segment's operating
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground