OMAHA, NEB.--Ameritrade Holding Corp. has launched Ameritrade Institutional Services (AIS). Ameritrade intends to increase its market share by expanding its offerings to financial planners and advisors. AIS's purpose will be to provide investment professionals a means to more easily manage their clients' assets at a lesser cost.
Ameritrade's existence as a brokerage for the do-it-yourselfer will not change substantially. It already has a small number of clients who are investment advisers. By
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground