Charles Lebens, chairman and founder of Bridge Information Systems Inc. has put his share of the vendor up for sale. An additional chunk, for sale along with Lebens', brings the total on the block to some 45 percent of the company.
Sources say the stake offered by Lebens, which comprises shares owned by Lebens himself as well as by members of his family, is less than 20 percent. One source pegs the number at 17 percent, and adds that the asking price has been more than $15 apiece. Bridge
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground