Reuters Information Services, Inc. is reluctantly working on a scheme to allow U.S. customers of its Equities 2000 quote service to receive Dow Jones & Co. news on their screens. While no love is lost between the two firms, they've apparently decided to suppress their animosity -- at least a little -- in order to satisfy joint customers, notably Prudential-Bache Securities, Inc.
Pru-Bache recently became Reuters's biggest U.S. customer for Equities 2000 (MTR, January 1988). Bill Rush, the fir
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech