The omnipresent smiling visage of Chuck Schwab will be pitching real-time market data under a new deal between the Charles Schwab and Co. discount brokerage and Lotus Development Corp. The plan calls for Schwab to private-label the Lotus Signal and Quotrek services to its clients, and may eventually lead to distribution of other client information over the Lotus broadcast network.
"I think that over a four-year period we might find that five percent of our customers are going to be buying rea
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II