PC Quote Inc. has unveiled PriceWare, an asset-pricing system for banks' trust departments that combines PC Quote market data with corporate action and other information from a number of providers. The service aims to exploit PC Quote's relationship with National Computer Systems Inc., which took a minority stake in the quote vendor in 1989.
PriceWare will provide banks' trust departments with the information they need to value customers' portfolios. The market for such data services is curre
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers