Having narrowly escaped sale by its parent company, Bonneville Telecommunications has returned to the everyday world with a new quote product called "Market Center." It's the first system from Bonneville to offer stock quotes as well as futures on the IBM-PC.
Market Center marries two quote streams delivered on Bonneville's satellite/FM sideband network -- equities and overseas futures from Commodity Quotations, Inc. and domestic futures from Bridge Market Data. Symbols can be combined on use
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers