Automatic Data Processing, Inc. has consolidated its London financial information operations and hired a veteran International (London) Stock Exchange marketer to head them. The Stock Exchange, as a result, reorganized its Information Services and Settlements Division in an attempt to integrate its marketing and technology efforts.
The new managing director at ADP's financial group in Europe is Roger Faulkes, former head of marketing and business development at ISSD. He is responsible for the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act