Dow Jones Telerate has turned to UK-based financial systems vendor Totem Systems to provide technology for the distribution of Telerate data via the Internet and intranets. Telerate's involvement with Totem comes at a time when the market data vendor is formulating companywide plans to embrace Internet delivery of its services. A Telerate spokesperson confirms it is working with Totem, but declines to comment on the nature of its relationship.
Mark Allen, Totem's managing director, declines t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit