Commodity Communications Corp. has become the first Equatorial Communications Co. customer to begin Ku-band quote delivery with an eye on eliminating Equatorial altogether. Using a video subcarrier and a 30-inch downlink, CCC claims it gets "sufficient" reliability and cost savings to justify moving half of its customer base to Ku by year's end.
"In the long run, it's very likely that this will replace Equatorial," says John Schillaci, general manager at Lombard, IL-based CCC, a unit of Oster
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit