NEW YORK--Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe will make a further investment of $305 million into Bridge Information Systems, effectively writing off Bridge’s bank debt repayment and quelling doubts as to Bridge’s immediate financial predicament.
Out of the $305 million injection, which is subject to the approval of Bridge’s lenders, $155 million will be used to reduce its existing debt. After the infusion of this capital, Bridge will have no required bank debt payments to make until Sept. 30, 20
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won