NEW YORK--Dow Jones Newswires will deliver replacement Dow Jones Newswires news services to most Bridge terminal users by the end of August, says Tim Turner, DJ Newswires’ vice president and general manager. Real-time commodities news coverage will also be boosted, says Paul Ingrassia, DJ Newswires’ president.
"Certain sets of Bridge news were bundled in with sets of Bridge and Telerate product lines. We know which product lines were mapped with certain sets of Bridge news. We’re going to be
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers