Telerate, Inc. and Lotus Development Corp. have joined forces to develop and market real-time analytic products constructed around Telerate data and 1-2-3 spreadsheet technology. The deal confirms Lotus's desire to open its software architecture to market data beyond its own Signal service (MTR, April 1987).
It also creates a new competitive axis -- between Telerate-Lotus on the one hand and Reuters-Microsoft on the other. In the world of PC software, Lotus and Microsoft share the same affec
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse