The Boston Stock Exchange is replacing Quotron Systems Inc. Q800 terminals on its exchange floor with systems from Track Data Corp. and ILX Systems Inc. Specialists at the exchange will utilize Track's Marketrack MX service, while Boston floor brokers will use ILX terminals to access real-time North American equities quotes.
The Boston Stock Exchange is installing Marketrack at almost 30 specialist positions, according to sources at the exchange. Marketrack MX is a PC-based quotations and ana
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank