Commodity Quotations, Inc. of Scarsdale, NY, has signed a letter of intent to acquire Bonneville Telecommunications Corp. of Salt Lake City from Bonneville International Corp. The sale is expected to close in early October, after due diligence is completed.
CQI president Phil Hogan and Bonneville chief operating officer Charlie McQuinn decline comment on the report. Sources confirm, however, that BTC chairman Blaine Whipple announced the sale to the company's staff on Monday, September 8th. T
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit