ST. LOUIS--Bridge Information Systems was hit by a Chapter 7 petition last week, the latest and most damaging slam so far for the troubled market data vendor. Highland Capital, a Bridge creditor, filed a petition to force Bridge into bankruptcy in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Missouri in St. Louis, after talks on restructuring broke down.
A spokesperson for Bridge says Highland Capital's actions are "premature and unfortunate." Bridge, which has struggled to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II