Quotron Systems, Inc. and AT&T have jointly dissolved three agreements on development, marketing, and service for the proposed Integrated Financial Information System (MTR, March 1986). While both agree that the Citicorp acquisition of Quotron triggered the move, the two firms offer different rationales.
"I personally think that the three agreements were not good agreements," says Don Stevens, Quotron vice president, development. "They did not reflect the real requirements of the marketplace
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent