Canada's Star Data Systems Inc. is seeking capital to refinance C$10 million (U.S.$8.1 million) in unsecured debentures that mature on Friday of this week. Star Data president and chief executive officer Michael Grenier says the vendor is holding advanced talks with between five and ten interested parties, among them Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC), the bank that holds most of the debt.
Since Star Data's annual revenues have run at about C$17.1 million in the past two years, any par
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act