NEW YORK: Bridge Information Systems announced a series of executive appointments as part of its strategy to organize the company into distinct, closely related business units.
Bridge president David Roscoe assumes overall responsibility for product development and marketing functions related to the information systems unit. Roscoe joined Bridge in 1999 as chief administrative officer and executive vice president after 32 years at JP Morgan. In 2000, he was named president and chief executive
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit