Just six weeks ago, the EJV Partners L.P. had no paying customers, was losing between $2 and $3 million a month and appeared to have reached an impasse in its efforts to sign up interdealer Treasury broker Liberty Brokerage Inc. as a seventh partner.
Now, sources say, Liberty is poised to do a deal, and could give the vendor the new cash, new data and new management direction it so badly needs. At the same time, revenue has begun to trickle in from the EJV's first two paying UniVu customers s
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming