Automatic Data Processing, Inc. has transferred responsibility for Autoquote, its chief PC-based quote service, from its Comtrend division to its Financial Information Services division. Meanwhile, Comtrend has introduced an IBM-PC version of its flagship Videcom service.
"Comtrend was focused more into the commodity world where FIS was more the securities full-service quote vendor," says ADP-FIS president John Gaven, explaining Autoquote's migration south from Comtrend's Stamford, CT, headqu
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit