As talks to bring Liberty Brokerage Inc. on board as the seventh and managing member of the EJV Partners L.P. drag on (IMD, April 26), the EJV and Liberty subsidiary Market Vision Corp. are planning a so-called product and technology alliance. The deal sets the stage for the EJV to market a completely unbundled line of UniVu fixed-income data services and analytics.
According to Jill Rubin, who is responsible for marketing and product planning at the EJV, Market Vision's MV Link data distrib
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit