ZURICH--After testing Reuters 3000 Xtra for several months, UBS Asset Management is installing up to 70 positions of the product in its Zurich office, says Udo Verling, market data manager at UBS Asset Management. The terminals will replace several Reuters Terminals, he says. UBS will also create new positions.
The 3000 Xtra product will be rolled out to its structured investments risk-controlled division first and then to the bank's portfolio managers. Verling says UBS Asset Management will
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse