Shearson Lehman Brothers, Inc. has become the second major wire house this year to bolt from the Quotron Systems, Inc. fold and hire Automatic Data Processing, Inc. to provide its next-generation branch automation system. While the deal is only about one-third the size of ADP's Merrill Lynch agreement (see related story, this issue), it is significant because Shearson had been committed to a new Quotron architecture prior to Quotron's acquisition last year by Citicorp.
Details weren't release
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming