ST. LOUIS, MO--Bridge Information Systems has completed the consolidation of Telerate's data integrity group into its own database management group. The merger creates one global database management group overseen by Bridge management.
Telerate's key regional managers for the data integrity group have retained their roles reporting into Bridge's management.
The 400-person operation is now headed by St. Louis-based Jenni Neumann, senior vice president of global database management. She reports
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act