TOKYO--Peter Coker, managing director for Bridge Asia, has been named head of a new global e-commerce division. At the same time, Telerate veteran Carl Valenti has taken on a more official role in Japan primarily to handle Bridge's relationship with K.K. Kyodo.
Coker will maintain his position in Asia as well as taking on the top role in the new division. He will continue to report to Bridge executive vice president of sales and marketing Dick MacWilliams in his role as head of Asia, and will
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp