With regulators slow to answer industry questions relating to how a CT should be built and what it's for, development has slowed.
The exchange’s CEO and COO discuss its matching engine, Intel partnership, cloud strategy and plans for the future.
Beyond new latency reductions between Tokyo and Hong Kong, Colt will continue to optimize its routes and expand its network coverage.
While real blockchain rollouts are still few and far between, some firms made progress in 2019. Here are 18 projects in some stage of development.
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 178: MEMX’s CEO & COO
- AFTAs 2019: Best Compliance Initiative—Bank of America
- AFTAs 2019: Best IT Team, Sell Side—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2019: Best IT Cloud Initiative—JP Morgan Chase
- AFTAs 2019: Best New Technology Introduced Over the Last 12 Months—AI, Machine Learning and Analytics—ActiveViam