Refinitiv was voted the best company for diversity and inclusion at this year's Women in Technology & Data Awards held in London on March 8.
IPC, through Connexus Cloud, will offer clients access to Omniex's crypto trading platform.
Natasha Shamis, global head of product at Liquidnet, wins the technology leader of the year (vendor) category in the 2019 Witad Awards.
Fabrice Silberzan is playing a key role in the transformation of BNP Paribas Asset Management. With his background working across different cultures and various roles, from IT to securities and HR, the opera-loving Frenchman has a lot of lessons to share in change management.
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth