It’s no secret that data is the lifeblood of the financial services industry. Without it, literally every business process will eventually cease to function properly, while the accuracy, reliability and timeliness of data are similarly crucial, not only for day-to-day business requirements, but for regulatory purposes too.
On the regulatory front, capital markets firms of all sizes and descriptions are now required to provide regulators with large volumes of data pertaining to their holdings.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv