New York-based capital markets consultancy and technology firm Synechron won the best distributed-ledger technology project and the best use of the Agile methodology categories at this year's Sell-Side Technology Awards in New York.
Dan DeFrancesco, deputy editor, sell side, talks to Sandeep Kumar, managing director of capital markets for Synechron, about his firm’s two wins in this year’s awards, how Synechron’s Blockchain Accelerator Program differentiates itself from other offerings in the distributed-ledger technology space, and the impact the Agile methodology had on the program.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act