New York-based capital markets consultancy and technology firm Synechron won the best distributed-ledger technology project and the best use of the Agile methodology categories at this year's Sell-Side Technology Awards in New York.
Dan DeFrancesco, deputy editor, sell side, talks to Sandeep Kumar, managing director of capital markets for Synechron, about his firm’s two wins in this year’s awards, how Synechron’s Blockchain Accelerator Program differentiates itself from other offerings in the distributed-ledger technology space, and the impact the Agile methodology had on the program.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper