New York-based capital markets consultancy and technology firm Synechron won the best distributed-ledger technology project and the best use of the Agile methodology categories at this year's Sell-Side Technology Awards in New York.
Dan DeFrancesco, deputy editor, sell side, talks to Sandeep Kumar, managing director of capital markets for Synechron, about his firm’s two wins in this year’s awards, how Synechron’s Blockchain Accelerator Program differentiates itself from other offerings in the distributed-ledger technology space, and the impact the Agile methodology had on the program.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground