London-based SmartStream, the global software and managed services provider, won the best sell-side reconciliation platform at this year's Sell-Side Technology Awards in New York, taking its tally to five wins in as many years in this perennially-competitive category.
Dan DeFrancesco, deputy editor, sell side, talks to Susan Ciambra, head of North America sales at SmartStream, about how the firm has been able to remain so dominant in the reconciliations space, and what trends she sees emerging over the course of the next 12 months.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets