Anne Sullivan and Janet Zhao of Moody's Analytics speak with James Rundle at the 2017 Waters Rankings in New York.
Zhao and Sullivan discuss what the award means for Moody’s, and some of the challenges that its clients are facing at present, as well as the future of its RiskCalc platform.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper