Anne Sullivan and Janet Zhao of Moody's Analytics speak with James Rundle at the 2017 Waters Rankings in New York.
Zhao and Sullivan discuss what the award means for Moody’s, and some of the challenges that its clients are facing at present, as well as the future of its RiskCalc platform.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data