The entry deadline for this year's New York-hosted American Financial Technology Awards has been extended by a week and will now close on Monday October 16 at 08.00 BST.
The entry deadline to the 13th annual American Financial Technology Awards has been extended to 08.00 (BST) Monday, October 16. It will not be possible to submit entries after this deadline. This year there are two new categories on offer – Best Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technology Initiative and Best New Technology Introduced over the Last 12 months – bringing to 28 the number of categories on offer. Follow this link to the AFTAs website and this link to the categories on offer.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets