State Street Global Markets won the Best Cross-Asset Trading Initiative category at the AFTAs 2017.
Craig Tucci, COO for State Street Global Markets’ Securities Finance unit, and Nickolas Delikaris, global head of trading and algorithmic strategies at State Street Global Markets, discuss the bank’s new trading platform, which is called Iris
Read why they won here.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform