Thomson Reuters, along with its partner Symphony Communications, won the Best Partnership or Alliance category at the 2017 AFTAs.
Mike Naughton, global head of Thomson Reuters’ Financial Practice Group, talks about how Thomson Reuters’ Eikon platform is now integrated within Symphony, the cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain