Thomson Reuters, along with its partner Symphony Communications, won the Best Partnership or Alliance category at the 2017 AFTAs.
Mike Naughton, global head of Thomson Reuters’ Financial Practice Group, talks about how Thomson Reuters’ Eikon platform is now integrated within Symphony, the cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy