Victor Anderson chats to Thomas Griffiths, co-CEO of triCalculate, about TriOptima’s wins in the pricing/valuations category and its win in the best overall technology provider category at this year’s BST Awards. The interview also focuses on what the triCalculate platform offers the buy side that it believes sets it apart from other providers in the market, the aspects of pricing and valuations that buy-side firms are finding particularly challenging right now, and the functionality that triCalculate has brought to the market over the last 12 months.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail