Victor Anderson chats to Thomas Griffiths, co-CEO of triCalculate, about TriOptima’s wins in the pricing/valuations category and its win in the best overall technology provider category at this year’s BST Awards. The interview also focuses on what the triCalculate platform offers the buy side that it believes sets it apart from other providers in the market, the aspects of pricing and valuations that buy-side firms are finding particularly challenging right now, and the functionality that triCalculate has brought to the market over the last 12 months.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance